Great Q1 results and consistent growth over the last year - the strength of the product is driving growth.
Salary: c.£100k x2 OTE
- 3-5yrs experience in a B2B, enterprise SaaS sales roles, frequently closing deals of $100k or more
- Understanding of multi-stakeholder sales cycles, with credibility engaging at C-level – ideally with both technical and business stakeholders e.g. CMO, Chief Data Officers etc.
- A favourite methodology… SPIN, TAS, MEDDIC, take your pick! The important thing is that you can demonstrate the structure behind your approach.
- A consistent track record of 100%+ target achievement
- High-growth vendor experience that demonstrates you can thrive in a fast-paced environment
A highly funded US venture, you will be joining an existing Enterprise team who are already performing well, so the bar has been set high! Proactive, you will be self-sufficient and happy to get your hands dirty without significant marketing or lead gen support. Your conversations will primarily be CEO or CMO-led, discussing business objectives and how technology can help provide the insights to make that growth happen.
This analytics vendor has doubled their sales team and is continuing to expand throughout EMEA as they are maintaining a steady rate of growth. With a compelling solution for C level business users and a growing number of enterprise customers to match, the analysts love it, and the Glassdoor rating shows employees do too! The leadership team are highly experienced and have great pedigree - they expect the best from their team but are always keen to coach and mentor.
This is a great opportunity if you want all the resources of a publicly listed company, without any of the red tape or bureaucracy of the bigger, corporate vendors.