Inherit and grow major enterprise customers across EMEA!
Salary: £80k + bonus
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to lead the post-sale teams transformation from reactive relationship management, to proactive growth.
From a software background you are:
- A senior member of your team, used to having either formal management responsibilities, or a less formal “leading by example” relationship
- Responsible for key, strategic accounts across multiple verticals/regions
- Credible engaging in conversations about business strategy and the tech stack
- Able to demonstrate a scalable process for approaching account growth
- European languages, or a knowledge of data solutions, are strongly preferred
Directly responsible for a portfolio of major customers, you will be proactively engaging up to C-level to understand business objectives, then working with the internal teams to ensure that the solutions are being adopted and utilised to deliver maximum value. Mapping accounts to understand and highlight the potential, you will be executing the latter part of the “land and expand” model.
This data vendor has doubled its sales team and is continuing to expand throughout EMEA as they maintain a steady rate of growth. With a compelling solution for C level business users and a growing number of enterprise customers to match, the analysts love it, and the Glassdoor rating shows employees do too! The leadership team is highly experienced and have great pedigree - they expect the best from their team but are always keen to coach and mentor.
This is a great opportunity if you want all the resources of a publicly listed company, without any of the red tape or bureaucracy of the bigger, corporate vendors.