Teem help the best software sales talent around the world find their next Enterprise software role, and the best vendors build their global teams. We build long-term relationships with the hottest, disruptive pre-IPO and established Software companies in the world!
We aren’t just recruiters - we are headhunters, the salespeople of the recruitment world. Everything we do is proactive rather than reactive (we find people for jobs, not jobs for people) so you will need to think strategically and have outstanding skills of persuasion in order to truly influence stakeholders across the industry.
To work with the best companies and talent, we have to be the best at what we do; so training, competition and rewards are our priorities when it comes to building our team of highly motivated, specialist professionals.
- Structured 12-month training programme with tailored coaching and progression plans leading to promotion in Y1
- Clear career path with regular reviews and the flexibility to fast-track
- Achievable targets and generous commission scheme
- Annual club ski trip and quarterly outings
- Degree educated
- Motivated by reward and progression
- Hardworking and driven to succeed
- Outgoing, pro-active, resilient
- A competitive team player
- Experience in a target-driven environment preferred
About the Role:
The first 12 months of this scheme will be broken down into 3 main sections, all supported by in-house training from our specialist sales trainer.
Months 1-6 - you’ll be learning the industry as the first point of contact for our network of top tier software sales professionals:
- Owning proactive searches for retained/exclusive clients
- Creating long-lists of candidates who fit the initial criteria
- Qualifying candidates to create short-lists of top execs for the client managers to develop
- Crafting the perfect CV and candidate pitch
- Managing interview processes from a candidate perspective
Months 6-9 – this will be focussed on developing that candidate relationship to ‘trusted advisor’ status:
- Perfecting the consultative sell
- Negotiating complex salary discussions and implementing risk management strategies
Month 9+ - developing into the client side of the relationship:
- Being introduced to warm clients
- Taking ownership for the full recruitment cycle
- Working reverse searches and candidate-lead new business
- Promotion to Senior Consultant