It is the time of year when everyone has pondered their predictions for the next 12 months and are ready to share with the world their tips and tricks for a successful year. There are tonnes of articles in relation to the world of sales, so we have done the hard work for you to cherry pick 5 of the biggest trends that we believe will have an impact on your life in 2018.
- The continuing influence of AI… check out Gong, Chorus, ExecVision and Xvoyant as examples of specific sales uses
- Other SPM and sales software tools that work for you
2. Structuring your team: Rethinking everyone from C-Level execs to your SDRs
3. GDPR and your outbound strategy
- Rise of video prospecting – check out GoVideo, Soapbox, or Loom
- Channel sales will be making a comeback!
- Further review of the relationship between sales and marketing
- The impact of a millennial workforce and how to motivate the millennials in your team
- The rising importance of personal branding (for some great advice on how to build your brand, read this article)
- Continuing influence of review sites like G2Crowd, Peer Insights and more
5. Account-based Sales and Marketing continues its ascent in popularity
Think we have missed something? Let us know!